EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND RESOURCES
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE A VITAL PART OF THE penn tank lines family
We are committed to making sure our employees have the benefits
and resources they need to stay happy, healthy, and secure.
At Penn Tank Lines, you are not just an employee.
You are a valued part of the family. Our comprehensive benefits package provides peace of mind and ensures the best care for you and your
COMPREHENSIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Click on the logos below for more information.
Take a break. You deserve it!
Penn Tank Lines employees enjoy paid vacation, holidays, and personal time off.
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Must have 2 years of verifiable tractor trailer experience for Tanker, and 1 year for Flatbed.
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements are required to begin training. A TWIC may be required in some locations (inquire within).
- Current CDL must be in your state of residence.
- Must pass a Road Test, Drug Test, and Physical prior to hiring.
- No more than 3 total moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 moving violation in the last 12-month period prior to hiring.
- No more than 1 preventable on-road accident in the last 3 years.
- No reckless/careless driving convictions or pleas in the last 3 years.
- No roll-over accident in a commercial vehicle on record.
- No preventable rear end accident on record.
- Felony and misdemeanor convictions will be evaluated based on the nature and gravity of the offense or conduct, the time that has passed since the offense or conduct and/or completion of the sentence, and the nature of the job sought. Penn Tank Lines will further provide an individualized assessment for applicants excluded by the aforementioned screening to determine whether the policy as applied is job related and consistent with business necessity.
- No DUI/DWI conviction or pleas in the past 7 years.
- No license suspension or revocation for a moving violation in the last 3 years.
- No previous positive drug/alcohol screening results.
- No speeding violations in the last 3 years 15 mph or more over the posted limit.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write the English language in accordance with FMCSR 391.11 (B) (2).
- Must meet all US DOT requirements.